- Added Speed parameter to Properties for an audio/video clip.
- Added Properties views for track and timeline when selected. Click track head to select track; click the timeline's cornerstone (top left block) to select the timeline.
- Added Blend mode to track properties (not available in GPU processing mode; only applies when compositing is enabled in the track header).
- Added Alpha Channel: View video filter.
- Added Alpha Channel: Adjust video filter.
- Added Chroma Key: Simple video filter.
- Added Chroma Key: Advanced video filter.
- Added Key Spill: Simple video filter.
- Added Key Spill: Advanced video filter.
Regarding speed control, it is a simple frame-drop/-duplicate approach. It does not attempt to do any frame-blending or advanced optical flow analysis. Now, with that said, you can get nice results slowing down high frame-rate footage. However, you must ensure that your project is running at a typical 24 - 60 fps because Settings > Video Mode > Automatic may otherwise adopt the clip's frame rate. (In automatic mode, the project is based on the first item you add to the playlist or timeline or on the opened clip if playlist or timeline is not used.)