- Fix frequent crashes with both Settings > GPU and Settings > Realtime turned off.
- Fix the Timeline Split command producing incorrect results. If you saved a project with the faulty Split command in the short-lived v15.05.02, then the problems were also saved to the project, and there is no automatic fix for it. You should remove the problematic shots and recreate them.
- On OS X, fix a crash when choosing Remove from the Timeline clip/blank context menu.
- On OS X, fix the new keyboard shortcuts for selection control (select under play-head, move selection, deselect).
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
We noticed a couple of major new bugs in versions 15.04 and 15.05.02 (according to the download filename and Help > About). Therefore, we made some quick fixes, which you can download now (15.05.06):
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Version 15.05 of Shotcut is now available for download. I want to welcome and thank a new developer on-board named Harald (metellius). I also want to mention and thank a developer named Brian (pez4brian) who has been helping out for more than a year now.
- Add Distort option to Size and Position filter.
- Add video Cut option to Transition Properties.
- Code-sign Windows executable and installer.
- In Timeline, operate on clip under the play head if nothing is selected.
- New keyboard shortcuts for Timeline:
- Select clip under play head: Ctrl+Space.
- Move selection one item to the right/left: Ctrl+Right/Left.
- Blanks can be selected to remove/ripple-delete: X or Shift+Del or Shift+Backspace.
- Deselect everything: Ctrl+D.
- Open As Clip: Enter/Return.