- The HTML5 features are finally available on Windows!
- Add source code editing to the HTML editor.
- Add support for DirectShow devices on Windows in the Open Other dialog.
- Add the Opus audio codec.
- Add support for the #localtime# keyword to the Text filter (no button yet).
- Restart instead of simply closing the app when changing the GPU or language settings.
- Change the Redo keyboard shortcut to Ctrl+Y on Windows only.
- Save file paths in MLT XML with relative names for assets in the same folder or sub-folder. This makes it easier to use a relocatable project folder.
- Add scale and offset parameters and a preset widget to the Rotate filter. Usually after rotating a video, part of the image has been clipped. These new parameters provide control for that clipping processing including no clipping.
- Add Italian translation.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
New Release 14.11
The new version 14.11 of Shotcut is now available for download with the following enhancements in addition to the usual bug fixes: